26341 Posts in 4440 Topics - by 9776 Members - Latest Member: thephoenix5

Author Topic: Claytonia | Dedicated | US East | Long-term  (Read 1553 times)

claygarth

• ClayGarth.com
    • View Profile
    • Claytonia Gaming
Claytonia | Dedicated | US East | Long-term
« on: March 05, 2017, 09:03:30 AM »
Server ip : Avorion.Claytonia.net

I had an extra VPS (4core, 4gb ram) laying around so I started a vanilla Avorion server on it. I have no other use for this server and it is paid up for the next 10 months. I would consider this to be a long-term server so unless a wipe is required I will not perform one.  I have had 6 people on the server and it ran just fine but I have no idea how it will handle more people on at the same time. I hate to see the galaxy sitting around without any pilots, come join us.

The server reboots and checks for updates every four (4) hours. The reboots normally take less than 2min to complete.

• Server IP : Avorion.Claytonia.net
  • We also have a Teamspeak server at Voice.Claytonia.net
  • http://Discord.Claytonia.net
  • You can find more information about us at http://Claytonia.net
  • Any issues with the server (server not online ect) can be reported via our discord.

This is not a fancy server with a lot of mods or extra commands. 
We have countless hours building our alliances and trade routes on this server and we want to be 100% sure all that hard work will not disappear overnight.
If you are looking for a quiet, long-term, well-established server were you can build an alliance without the fear of the server going belly up this is the galaxy for you. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 08:33:54 AM by claygarth »

claygarth

• ClayGarth.com
    • View Profile
    • Claytonia Gaming
Re: Claytonia | Dedicated | US West
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 05:08:45 PM »
Our server is still online and can handle some extra pilots. If you are interested in a long term server where your hard work won't be erased come join us.
We are open to mod and gameplay setting suggestions.

claygarth

• ClayGarth.com
    • View Profile
    • Claytonia Gaming
Re: Claytonia | Dedicated | US East | Long-term
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 08:59:25 PM »
I updated the server hardware and we are running better than ever. The galaxy is still rather empty of human pilots, we could use a few more people who are looking for a new home.

claygarth

• ClayGarth.com
    • View Profile
    • Claytonia Gaming
Re: Claytonia | Dedicated | US East | Long-term
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 08:02:16 AM »
We are still alive and well on our little Avorion server.  As always the public is welcome to join us.
As promised no map reset has taken place and we have bought more time on our host so the server is not going anywhere anytime soon.
Fly Safe, hope to see you in space.