26334 Posts in 4439 Topics - by 9772 Members - Latest Member: firmanjawa0486

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Scale turrets
« Last post by LordMaddog on June 22, 2018, 07:17:42 PM »
So, I know the combat re-balance has been talked about to no end and I know costume turrets is currently in the works and my ultimate hope is that turrets will be more like how you equip armor/weapons in RPGs. ( you make your costume turret slot on the ship then equip the looted turret to it.)

But I think it would be awesome if when we go to place a turret we could hold Q to scale it and the damage, gunner cost, and, the slot cost would scale with the size.

This would allow for soooo much more customizing, and make the game 20x better and I don't think the script for enabling it would take more then one day to write 

Bugs / Re: Inertia Dampener Bug
« Last post by cepheni on June 22, 2018, 01:29:36 PM »
This is a known bug, we will rework that once we rework the entire AI flight behavior!
Thank you for your detailed report :)
General Discussion / Re: available devises
« Last post by cepheni on June 22, 2018, 01:01:24 PM »
No worries, we are working hard on a mac-release! It just needs some more tweaking and a bunch of testing :)
Mods / Re: [MOD] Carrier Command
« Last post by Myrkin on June 21, 2018, 11:22:20 PM »
Google.translate

It seems that it does not work ...

The ShipScriptLoader is installed, the lines in the server.lua are registered ...
The line in ShipScriptLoader.lua is written ...
And... nothing :(
Any gopes to be up to date?

Mods / [MOD] better xoston keys
« Last post by howardxu23 on June 21, 2018, 03:39:38 PM »
currently i find it odd that the xoston keys, with it supposedly being made form alien stuff provide equivalent turret bonus to turret modules of the same rarity, plus with the advent of multi slot turrets since the recent update, it makes even less sense to have it then to use the military legendary turret slot, which gives 6(xoston give 5 to both types)

so this mod doubles the no. of turrets slots each key provides, from 5 to 10(seems like it during testing)

also my first time modding, so decided to have more dakka as a starting point (there is never enough dakka, only time when you have enough dakka is when you can obliterate planets with one shot)
Creations / Re: Trek Ships
« Last post by eduty on June 21, 2018, 03:28:34 PM »
« Last post by eduty on June 21, 2018, 03:27:58 PM »
« Last post by eduty on June 21, 2018, 03:27:13 PM »

TOS Light Cruiser
Mods / Re: [Mod][Beta] MineCorp
« Last post by NerArth on June 21, 2018, 12:05:30 PM »
I can not reproduce this issue with Mod Version 1.6 by Laserzwei:
https://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,1607.msg24677.html#msg24677

Well I just watched your code... you are not using the latest version of this mod by Laserzwei wich fixed the issue you currently may have. Please use the version from link above. If you can reproduce the issue with this version please let me know, but it should work. At least you got a version that didnt work for lot of server owners wich endet up in crashes.

Thanks, you're right; I did miss this version/reply even when I looked through the thread pages the first times. I'll be killing the links to my modified versions and I'll be checking out the code on that one for future reference.

Unfortunately, at least for me, in forum threads like this it's very easy to keep track of who posted what, so that's probably how I missed it. :(
Gameplay Discussion / Re: tesla inaccuracy?
« Last post by Wanderer on June 21, 2018, 11:33:26 AM »
Well the point is, i used less accurate teslas before, but cant remember for sure but i recall them being so accurate to, so i dont think its that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10