20897 Posts in 3507 Topics - by 7110 Members - Latest Member: twodkyle

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Mods / Re: [Mod] CarrierCommander - continuation of Nexus' Carrier commands
« Last post by PsyberTech on October 23, 2017, 06:55:06 PM »
This mod is running fantastic!   We have it loaded on our server.   Updating to the latest. 

Thank you again to everyone on this mod project!
News / Re: Patch 0.14.5 Patchnotes
« Last post by Hammelpilaw on October 23, 2017, 05:41:13 PM »
I mean 10 turrets are cool, but one with HUGE particle cannons is even more glorious.

Hmm I like this idea... add a new property to every turret:
Code: [Select]
turretSlots
It may be possible to combine up to 10 turrets of the same type at turret factory. F.e merging a laser with 5k damage with another with 4k damage, the result has 9k damage and uses 2 turret slots. Size increases, range, turning speed and so on is average between all combined weapons.

It would solve the problem that very huge ships with high dps uses weapons that look too small.

Ok enaugh offtopic, this belongs to Suggestions forum.
News / Re: Patch 0.14.5 Patchnotes
« Last post by Romual on October 23, 2017, 05:12:20 PM »
Any ETA on coaxial weapons? Waiting for them to start playing again. And why don't you make all turrets switchable? I mean they can both manually fire and autofire. I prefer the feeling of capital ships, and I'm ready to trade some damage for it, but seeking specific turret type early on is a little bit exhausting. And is there ANY thoughts for constructable turrets, like FTD, but with less complexity? I mean 10 turrets are cool, but one with HUGE particle cannons is even more glorious.

p.s. Awesome work with carriers and interceptors. This new system is just perfect. Game shapes up to be my dream game with every update.
Multiplayer / Re: Player reputation
« Last post by Harris4332 on October 23, 2017, 10:04:05 AM »
Ive got the same problem. Me and my mate want to create our own Safe System. But we shoot at each other in a fight so our reputation is very low. Porbably players in the same alliance are always friendly to each other.
General Off-Topic / Re: Other Games you are Currently Playing?
« Last post by stinemarge on October 23, 2017, 02:40:32 AM »
Little Nightmares - I really love the creepy and cute ambiance... This is surely a Tim Burton inspired game.
Bugs / Re: (super bad) BUG with crew :(
« Last post by Hammelpilaw on October 22, 2017, 09:52:45 PM »
May it be that fighters pick up ejected pilots from killed fighters and this triggers the issue? Can anybody confirm?

That should it be. Did more tests:

• Have a small wreckage few km away of your ship
  • Have... lets say 2 fighter squads of mining fighters -> required pilots 24
  • Let mining fighters mine the wreckage (just gives them anything to do they will not finish, so you get time for testing)
  • Select one of your fighters and when its near the wreckage type /destroy
  • Be sure the pilot ejected
  • Another fighter will pick up the pilot
  • Call all fighters (23 cause you killed one) back into hangar
  • Required pilots still 24, for only 23 fighters. I think its the same issue that pumps required fighters even higer into billions.
Bugs / Re: (super bad) BUG with crew :(
« Last post by Hammelpilaw on October 22, 2017, 08:23:29 PM »
In steamforum we currently talk about fighting the guardian wich may have caused this issue.

May it be that fighters pick up ejected pilots from killed fighters and this triggers the issue? Can anybody confirm?
Troubleshooting / Re: Issues starting game on Fedora 26
« Last post by thetaArc on October 22, 2017, 06:30:18 AM »
GPU drivers are updated to the lastest ones in fedora's repos (Driver: X.Org AMD PITCAIRN (DRM 2.50.0 / 4.13.5-200.fc26.x86_64, LLVM 4.0.1); Driver Version:  3.0 Mesa 17.2.2), since you wouldn't/ shouldn't install drivers from a website on linux.

Then I should've noted in the OP that the log was just those two errors repeated 50x times each.

I have however refunded the game for now. But I'll buy in again in a few updates and post something if there are any issues or if it ends up being fixed in the future. 

Mods / Re: [MOD] Goods Hauler (Automatically buy/sell/move goods!)
« Last post by Azerik on October 22, 2017, 12:52:42 AM »
Looks like it works.  After a few other bumps in the road, my players are happily trading away.

Brilliant mod.
Mods / Re: How do I clear my players to use a command I add?
« Last post by Azerik on October 22, 2017, 12:50:46 AM »
You are all brilliant.  Thanks, I got it up and working.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10