Author Topic: Any Creative Servers?  (Read 1786 times)

Lord Byron

• View Profile
on: March 08, 2017, 08:30:15 PM
now  dont get me wrong, i love survival, and call me weird but i love creative more, i like the ability to chill more, not worry about losing a ship or anything? so are there any creative mod multiplayer servers?

Devious

• Have you seen Rusty?
    • View Profile
    • Rusty's Universe and Community
on: March 09, 2017, 02:22:03 PM
I'd love to make one but the current limits in the game engine don't really allow for the creative I had in mind together with the space the main server is taking, but who knows there might be one soon ;)

Lord Byron

• View Profile
on: March 09, 2017, 05:58:24 PM
i look forward to a post here if you manage to complete it :D

SuperSoldier943

• View Profile
on: August 19, 2018, 08:33:40 PM
now  dont get me wrong, i love survival, and call me weird but i love creative more, i like the ability to chill more, not worry about losing a ship or anything? so are there any creative mod multiplayer servers?

I got a server but it wont show up on the public server listings.

SuperSoldier943

• View Profile
on: August 19, 2018, 08:35:31 PM
I'd love to make one but the current limits in the game engine don't really allow for the creative I had in mind together with the space the main server is taking, but who knows there might be one soon ;)

Stop posting your server if its not creative he asked for creative not advertising.

Devious

• Have you seen Rusty?
    • View Profile
    • Rusty's Universe and Community
on: August 22, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

Stop posting your server if its not creative he asked for creative not advertising.

I didn't post my server in response to his question?
You're probably mistaking my signature for advertising. My signature advertises our server, for which we have the freedom to do so.

I was answering to his question for a creative server,  which we in fact had running for a while.