Author Topic: [MOD] Goods Hauler (Automatically buy/sell/move goods!)  (Read 33320 times)

bit

• View Profile
on: September 18, 2018, 04:01:40 AM
I too am having some trouble finding the latest (or any) copy of the mod. Is  it hosted separately?

bit

• View Profile
on: September 21, 2018, 01:55:09 AM
Thanks! Just turned out I wasn't logged in while I was looking.

kirknay

• View Profile
on: September 24, 2018, 09:10:50 AM
I'm trying to run this on a server, and I keep getting an error saying I don't have permission to use this command. Any hope on fixing that? The files that are used have been completely reorganized for modifying files compared to what I'm seeing in the original post, as well, so I don't know if I'm installing it correctly or not.

Devious

• Have you seen Rusty?
    • View Profile
    • Rusty's Universe and Community
on: September 30, 2018, 01:22:52 PM
I'm trying to run this on a server, and I keep getting an error saying I don't have permission to use this command. Any hope on fixing that? The files that are used have been completely reorganized for modifying files compared to what I'm seeing in the original post, as well, so I don't know if I'm installing it correctly or not.

To use this on a server the permission to use the command needs to be added to the default group in the admin.xml

kirknay

• View Profile
on: October 01, 2018, 12:07:22 AM
Hm... I have been trying that, but the command isn't showing up in my admin list, and adding it manually ends up with it being removed when I bring the server back up. Is it possibly an issue with my install of shipscript loader?

nutcase840

• View Profile
on: November 04, 2018, 08:43:53 PM
for version 18.3 if your haulers are getting to stage 3 in the console and just sitting still and not dropping off the goods here a fixed version

for those who dont want the haulers to be undocked by the stations
Spoiler: show

got to data\scripts\entity\ai\haulgoods.lua and add -- or comment out the 2 lines starting with DockAI.flyAwayFromDock
Code: [Select]
at line 390 --DockAI.flyAwayFromDock(ship, haulGoodsRoute[1])
and line 423 --DockAI.flyAwayFromDock(ship, haulGoodsRoute[2])

unbekannt1984

• View Profile
on: January 11, 2019, 02:26:21 PM
Hi,

Goods Hauler is still working in the current beta-branch versions 0.20.x. At least, if some updates didn't break stuff, my Goods Hauler still says
Code: [Select]
local VERSION = "v0.9.2"in entity/ai/haulgoods.lua