Author Topic: [MOD] Carrier Command  (Read 41858 times)

myth

• View Profile
on: February 14, 2019, 05:28:38 PM
I think you are simply unlucky. Salvaging fighters have always had problems hitting very small moving targets.

Wonder how I can be that unlucky.. happend yesterday around 20-30 times with unmoving wracks

Btw docking all fighters works fine for me too.

katastrofa02

• View Profile
on: February 18, 2019, 12:41:38 AM
Hey, wonna ask, in one of old versions, you can split your drones to like each squad to each target, and they will salvage ships in this style with personal targeting system, but now i think it's don't work coz they have one for all target system or something, can i do something to make this work again ?

maxfire

• View Profile
on: February 19, 2019, 10:39:06 PM
Hey,

I've just started with Avorion a few days ago and installed this mod to make my carrier life easier. Great work  :D

After the latest patch I updated the mod to version 1.10.1 and noticed some wrack parts that can't be salvaged and all salvagers are stuck till they are called back.

It seems, you've used double-beam turret for your salvagers. With very small pieces beams simply miss with both beams as their target point is right between them, use single-beams turret only.

Bocephus666

• View Profile
on: February 26, 2019, 12:13:11 AM
Is there something special i need to do to make this work when I'm flying an Alliance carrier?  I don't even get t he 'Carrier Command' icon in top right corner when I enter an alliance carrier.

Hmm.. Nevermind.  It seems to be working fine today. I have no clue what has changed, outside of the passage of  time, and both a client and server restart.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 02:01:56 PM by Bocephus666 »

Gantradies

• View Profile
on: March 10, 2019, 11:44:20 PM
Is there something special i need to do to make this work when I'm flying an Alliance carrier?  I don't even get t he 'Carrier Command' icon in top right corner when I enter an alliance carrier.

Hmm.. Nevermind.  It seems to be working fine today. I have no clue what has changed, outside of the passage of  time, and both a client and server restart.

broken for me as well!

kirknay

• View Profile
on: March 11, 2019, 04:34:30 AM
I can't get the carrier command icon to show up for my Alliance ships. Anyone know the cause?

Gantradies

• View Profile
on: March 16, 2019, 02:25:05 PM
additional question (it started working), ive been seeing some delays before my fighters will deploy on my server, longer (20-30 seconds) then id expect- the main thing ive changed since i last had it up was some changes to the number of worker ect threads- ive seen some odd script lag with larger numbers of threads before, and was wondering if this could be related?

Laserzwei

• View Profile
on: March 17, 2019, 12:56:15 PM
additional question (it started working), ive been seeing some delays before my fighters will deploy on my server, longer (20-30 seconds) then id expect- the main thing ive changed since i last had it up was some changes to the number of worker ect threads- ive seen some odd script lag with larger numbers of threads before, and was wondering if this could be related?
It can, in fact, take up to 30 seconds until fighters start.
My Mod Collection
My Discord     screw google captcha
My Github
Questions?
> PM me here on the forums!

Gantradies

• View Profile
on: March 18, 2019, 02:54:19 AM
little heads up, minor issue with the new support for repair fighters- if the mothership is damaged, they seem to just aimlessly swarm around it (ignoring all other damaged friendlies)  like they do if you give them a vanilla attack command on their carrier

Laserzwei

• View Profile
on: March 18, 2019, 11:01:09 AM
little heads up, minor issue with the new support for repair fighters- if the mothership is damaged, they seem to just aimlessly swarm around it (ignoring all other damaged friendlies)  like they do if you give them a vanilla attack command on their carrier
Thanks for the heads up. It seems the fighter beahaviour has changed. Repair fighters have to "FighterOrders.Defend" their own mothership, while they have to "FighterOrders.Attack" any other ship, to even start repairing.
My Mod Collection
My Discord     screw google captcha
My Github
Questions?
> PM me here on the forums!

Gantradies

• View Profile
on: Today at 12:27:55 PM
Thanks for the heads up. It seems the fighter beahaviour has changed. Repair fighters have to "FighterOrders.Defend" their own mothership, while they have to "FighterOrders.Attack" any other ship, to even start repairing.
happy to help!  ^^