Author Topic: [MOD][Stations] Yet Another Mine 1.1  (Read 2241 times)

Kampfkrapfn

• View Profile
on: June 13, 2018, 03:33:59 PM
Yes, no worries, in the next major version, this will definitely have improvements, as will other details. :D

Tell me more :D

by the way, (yeah, the 90-material-thing won't let me sleep calmly ...) there's a 90-material-cycle everytime I activate a regenerative asteroid field... but the last two days when I watched this explicitely, it always changed to the expected value in the next cycle.

NerArth

• View Profile
on: June 16, 2018, 07:44:00 PM
Yes, no worries, in the next major version, this will definitely have improvements, as will other details. :D

Tell me more :D

by the way, (yeah, the 90-material-thing won't let me sleep calmly ...) there's a 90-material-cycle everytime I activate a regenerative asteroid field... but the last two days when I watched this explicitely, it always changed to the expected value in the next cycle.

I haven't spent as much time as I'd like on this but I have been working on adding a little icon that will show up on the top right if you enter your extractor station, and by clicking this a window will show with information about the station and an option to sell the station and to upgrade (or even downgrade) the station.

I've done most of the basic work on the structure, I just need to get the upgrade/selling functions to work properly, so nothing to show for now.

As for your concern about the 90 material cycle, I'll try to investigate this with the regenerative asteroids mod when I get a chance, as I have that mod installed too but haven't really noticed this behaviour. Which extractors are being affected, as far as you can tell? Ones in that regenerative sector only or all of the extractors?

Kampfkrapfn

• View Profile
on: June 27, 2018, 01:28:27 AM
the 90 material cycle affects all extractors