Author Topic: Electrical Storms  (Read 116 times)

Gontarekt

• Love not War. Nah, Just war.
    • View Profile
on: July 10, 2018, 06:20:24 PM
I would like to see Electrical Storms brought into this game, Inspired by FTL where your scanners would be shut off. Practically every sector in this game is a Nebula but rather have some sectors much more Foggy and when you find these sectors they will always have a storm going on, So your ship scanners would be shut off, perhaps even your shields. It would be the games own Weather system technically.

Wanderer

• View Profile
on: July 10, 2018, 07:49:52 PM
I think something that could cause trouble and isnt solvable by shooting it would be a great addition to the game
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 11:38:41 AM by Wanderer »
You can learn without knowing, but never know without learning

Ulrich_Rüstungjäger

• View Profile
on: July 10, 2018, 07:59:19 PM
This is something I would like to see as well, although I'm sure it has been suggested numerous times I still love it when someone brings this up.

Gontarekt

• View Profile
on: July 10, 2018, 09:32:09 PM
Agreed, And I thought this has probably been brought up multiple times but I didn't want to search for it at the time, And I didn't want to forget it because I really like the idea, it would make me so immersed into this game if I managed to get myself stuck into some type of Electrical Storm And things suddenly went faulty in my ship.

Kamo

• Cuddles float better in space~
    • View Profile
on: July 11, 2018, 10:06:47 AM
Oh my, I'm just imagining those things happening in boss fights ::).
You just arrived in a seemingly-peaceful empty sector as an intermediary jump, and see diddly squat at 3 km... when suddenly a storm of danmaku crashes over your ships then a square shadow suddenly appears ! The AI :o ! Cue desperate jumping away while corvettes die left right and center, aaargh !

(Yup, I got attacked by the AI while peacekeeping in the naonite region of my new shipyard galaxy. Twice. Ouchies :-\.)
Colorize messages, with the colors of materials (from wiki) !
Ir #FFB380 Ti #FFFFFF Na #4DFF4D Tr #4D9AFF Xa #FFFF4D Og #FF8133 Av #FF2626

Gontarekt

• View Profile
on: July 11, 2018, 07:10:22 PM
Now you've made me even more excited over the thought of electrical Storms, It would sure make battles a hell of a lot more Difficult and, cooler.