Author Topic: Read This First  (Read 4540 times)

koonschi

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Avorion
on: March 19, 2013, 04:07:51 PM
You have an idea for a new feature? Awesome! I am very happy to get new ideas and suggestions for the game.

Before submitting, there are some things you should know first:

- Feedback is more than welcome. If you think the game is too easy, too hard, too long, too boring, too exciting, please tell us and we'll have a look.

- Game development is a complex process and we have lots of ideas of our own. We might not be able to implement everything people suggest. It might not be compatible with other main features of the game, or we might not find a good way to integrate it into the game. Even if we said we liked the idea, it's possible that the general direction of the game changes and we can't do the feature any longer.

- Some features take more time than others, since their nature is different. Some require changing in the very bowels of the engine, and some can be easily implemented because their foundation is already there and we only have to tell the game what to do.

- Some features have a higher priority than others. As an example, QoL features usually have a lower priority than balancing issues, core content or bugfixing.

Thank you for your help!

Koonschi
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 12:24:15 PM by koonschi »
#define TRUE FALSE // happy debugging suckers

If you need help, please post in the forum, don't PM me. If there's something that only I can help you with, contact me via mail.