Author Topic: Dedicated Server 24/7 - UK - The Holy Checksum  (Read 7728 times)

Linkfish

• View Profile
on: February 23, 2017, 03:02:00 PM
NOTE: The server is now running beta branch, to have the newest changes taken into effect (mainly so it shows up on the server browser feature).

Snuffles

• View Profile
on: March 05, 2017, 10:21:15 AM
Hello.
I would like to know if anybody else struggled with the Bottan Quest line.

I can only get to "a friend" seeing him floating around and beeing able to talk with him. But there is no further Quest possible.
I looked up the Wiki page and gathered all the required materials to continue the Quest. But nothing works.
It is just not possible to get the Quest and i read that this might be because of the /sethome mod.

Could you please deactivate it, like just for a short time so i can test if this is really the issue?
Without the quest i won´t be able to get to the core. Kinda useless to play any longer if one can not reach the endgame.

Sincerely,
Snuffles

CaseOfTheHorrors

• View Profile
on: March 21, 2017, 11:37:33 AM
Hey, any word on updating the server? Itching to play =p

Linkfish

• View Profile
on: April 15, 2017, 02:07:42 AM
Hi,

due to a lack of interest / activity on the server, I've disabled it for now as it was sitting empty most of the time.
Also, there's such a massive list of great servers out there at the moment that I couldn't justify paying for it, for the time being.

Once the game gets updated and patched more so especially the MP stabilises more (less desync and lag when under load) , I might consider giving it another go.

Cheers.

redxlaser15

• View Profile
on: May 30, 2019, 11:15:47 PM
Nvm
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 11:18:03 PM by redxlaser15 »