Author Topic: Mute Music/Sound while in background.  (Read 51 times)

Sandworm

• View Profile
on: March 16, 2019, 11:26:57 PM
Title

SneakyTacts

• View Profile
on: March 17, 2019, 01:45:57 PM
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your request, but I'll let you know anyways that there's a slider in the audio settings for music. You can adjust it so that it is muted. I could definitely use an option for muting torpedo warnings. I'm tired of them, haha.

Sandworm

• View Profile
on: March 17, 2019, 10:42:38 PM
'background' as in alt-tabbed out to my browser - mute the game if it's not the 'front' application.

Sir Charles

• View Profile
on: March 18, 2019, 01:21:56 AM
Could the game get two monitor support as well please?
I always have different stuff on the second one and it would be nice to just slide out with the cursor without having to alt+Tab everytime. Or is this option already in?

Lol I just thought whether it would be possible to actually support two monitors for active gameplay; like all the menus open on the other screen...
Is that even possible?

cepheni

• Developer
    • View Profile
on: March 19, 2019, 01:02:34 PM
Two monitor support with actually using both monitors is possible, but a nightmare to implement. Because not everyone has two equal monitors, one might smaller or worse, have a different resolution. Definitely possible, but near impossible to do correctly^^

As for the moving your mouse out of the screen to get to your other monitor: Use the borderless window option. It allows the cursor to move freely between the monitors!