Author Topic: Alliance pirates can not pick up their own loot.  (Read 193 times)

Sir Charles

• Global Moderator
  • Not staff, just helping to keep the forums clean.
    • View Profile
on: June 16, 2019, 06:31:09 PM
When I am in an alliance ship trying to be a pirate, the freight dropped by enemy freighters will always be reserved for [player name] and i will be unable to pick it up because i am in an alliance ship.
Whatever you type, never forget:
Nobody rises up in the morning like "Today Ima gonna do a really bad job!"

cepheni

• Developer
    • View Profile
on: June 17, 2019, 03:13:30 PM
Did you destroy the freighter while flying the alliance ship? Is all the loot reserved for the player, or only a few bits?

Rinart73

• Discord: Rinart73#7304
    • View Profile
on: June 17, 2019, 07:11:17 PM
I've encountered this behaviour too. And from what I can remember, if you destroy enemy ship while flying an alliance ship, systems and turrets will be reserved for player and not the alliance.

Sir Charles

• Global Moderator
  • Not staff, just helping to keep the forums clean.
    • View Profile
on: June 18, 2019, 03:56:23 PM
I am not sure about this, but if I remember correctly, turrets and upgrades can be picked up in any case and will either go to the players or the alliances inventory.
With the cargo however, I was flying an alliance ship, destroyed a freighter and all of the cargo was reserved for me (aka the player), this could not be picked up by the alliance ship I was in (which makes sense, i think the cargo should simply belong to the alliance from begin on...)
Whatever you type, never forget:
Nobody rises up in the morning like "Today Ima gonna do a really bad job!"

Gorbald

• View Profile
on: August 11, 2019, 03:10:51 PM
I have also encountered this bug. While flying an alliance ship, I asked an enemy freighter to drop cargo. They did and I was not able to pick most of it (pick up stolen cargo was turned on). I got a few units (124 acid) but judging visually, vast majority was not pickable.

cepheni

• Developer
    • View Profile
on: August 20, 2019, 11:28:37 AM
Sorry guys, I accidentally delted the topic. It should be back now.
And thank you for reporting the issue!