Author Topic: The adventurer ghosted me...  (Read 168 times)

MooseOfNorway

• View Profile
on: March 16, 2020, 11:16:07 AM
I was told to send his ship to another sector, and I did. It got destroyed by pirates, and now I got a "???" message, and he seems to have ghosted me. WTF, I have ex GF's more understanding than this, how the fuck should I know there were pirates in that sector? He's the one who told me to send it there! Whos gonna teach me new shit about the game now?

SneakyTacts

• View Profile
on: March 16, 2020, 01:05:11 PM
Lol, well, I don’t think there would have been much to do after returning the ship. As long as you know how to order ships, you’re fine. Next time, order them back sooner or send them somewhere safe (scout before or scan for hidden mass signatures). Remember that holding shift queues orders.

Your friend will return to teach about torpedoes and more, don’t worry.

Sir Charles

• Global Moderator
  • Not staff, just helping to keep the forums clean.
    • View Profile
on: March 16, 2020, 01:26:16 PM
However this should not happen...
The Adventurer is supposed to be the tutorial guy and this shouldnt be possible.

You could potentially post about this in the Feedback section to make the devs aware of this.

Or I could move this topic if you want me to?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 02:13:02 PM by Sir Charles »
Whatever you type, never forget:
Nobody rises up in the morning like "Today Ima gonna do a really bad job!"

TESL4

• View Profile
on: March 17, 2020, 02:40:29 AM
I love your description, hilarious lol.  But yeah, I feel like this should be something that is patched up. 

FuryoftheStars

• View Profile
on: March 17, 2020, 04:20:19 AM
They should probably make the ship you are ordering around immune to damage / neutral to all.

LiftPizzas

• View Profile
on: March 26, 2020, 10:49:46 PM
I went into the sector, left, and exited the game. I came back after reloading the game and talked to him. He promised to give me a ship. There is no ship. If I hail him again, we go through the same conversation every time "I'll give you a ship" then nothing. I've played a lot since then and been back through that sector again and it still does that same thing.

FuryoftheStars

• View Profile
on: March 27, 2020, 04:16:44 AM
Try abandoning the quest. He’ll come back around and try offering it to you again. Maybe then he’ll bring the other ship.

LiftPizzas

• View Profile
on: March 30, 2020, 06:17:37 AM
Try abandoning the quest. He’ll come back around and try offering it to you again. Maybe then he’ll bring the other ship.
That worked, thanks so much! :)