Author Topic: Cheats?  (Read 32475 times)

OnyxCrystalxX

• View Profile
on: February 03, 2017, 05:45:03 AM
Id really like to have a legit creative mode so I can just spawn in a turret or something without having to break a game file or two

kobalt the master of rift

• View Profile
on: April 08, 2018, 02:41:22 AM
No, you need a normal file editor only. I can recommend Notepad++, it's basically windows notepad in much better.
                       heres a sample of what i saw when i looked at player file †ôóš:[„âÊ1Xì…M   .,üà™ŒS>èޮOUZ¯jƒÔwÏÁmžx¢P°­Õ˜òÉA%;Ú
Ö-,NÙ‚UH«Þa„볉7·är©[ê'ìLýÄ›9roáFp¹‰õ±4ë/2ó¹»kjÜž°Õªt¹™OXvýE8c£ð¢‹V>ƒ×@q8Q«|âØE¨M3; Xh·ãP)½Á !êgN­w=výÔ™–BÒ÷T ¶™íeƒ§B†eߐOÛ¦7¸6°>mDÎüÝ·‡f­¹t` Q™eV:Ž7=㐣&YnŒC/ßJ5(Áç¡E¸e`s%°
îâ9Œ°/à`ÎÁ\`e±#жsHU/5l4&­´ÝäM?[zßðo-ý/ ã7¿W÷â(¶»†A¶Ø¹bžÍA¬ŽjÇ lÅaŽí`£döPÎ4VŠ5¡êú¹W«‹œTÇõM:×­JGwfò"E"Žû ÜMûÜ9$©_¿ x8Y°¡”6[‰çtŠh5朹sf‰â~xéjùB]yéçŠ~Húì^ÒËÑ?¯ý¹Átvê—O”§ëà,̦)تW6´ùƒ=ÂÙ÷‰{Ç©&Âì^¦ýyb]d ú‚Íêð‚ðœðŠj^¥´<Ì„Ã1g›j sÄkÆQÎWÛ¹Au?fóƒ“dä<~ð°;r>?.àÇGÝÕ
ÏÝs^–Ž†˜X ˜±{®—£rªOÔ¦ÂMsfº¯ÛLÙâ¤&Ùj¦ŠiÓž‘.&ú%qÊ÷7i%µ:ÃÜÂnfŸ

kobalt the master of rift

• View Profile
on: April 08, 2018, 02:42:32 AM
Rylo - while in game, just hit ENTER and use the /give command if you are doing a single player game or you are the admin of a multi player game.

/give <yourname> 10000 credits
/give <yourname> 10000 titanium

This is a way for you to mess around without being in creative mode.
              wait heck theres a creative mode??????????????

Kamo

• Cuddles float better in space~
    • View Profile
on: April 08, 2018, 08:38:39 AM
The server.ini contains both the InfiniteResources boolean (which I think happens to be the "creative mode", which does not give you resources but instead makes everything free and sets stations to have hilarious amounts of crew), and the DevMode boolean (which can let you use the dev menu and the "Guns Guns Guns" cheat command inside, which predictably spawns guns (one for every rarity if I recall).)
Creative Mode can also be set at galaxy creation.

Thundercraft's file seems small.
Colorize messages, with the colors of materials (from wiki) !
Ir #FFB380 Ti #FFFFFF Na #4DFF4D Tr #4D9AFF Xa #FFFF4D Og #FF8133 Av #FF2626

Ravien

• View Profile
on: April 08, 2018, 09:24:40 AM
Not sure if posted already, but typing this command into chat will add the debug menu as an icon on the upper right side of your screen, giving you access to a ton of commands.

/run Entity():addScript("lib/entitydbg.lua")